CASD provides secured access to confidential microdata from numerous domains.
CASD has designed and implemented a dedicated secured infrastructure in order to provide a secured remote access to confidential data which has been developed internally from beginning to end.
A Hadoop/Spark cluster is also implemented for datascientists inside the secured environment.
CASD currently allows access to 110 different data sources (for more than 1000 researchers from over 350 different locations).
The technology is also available for private company to secure access to their confidential.
Google is a global technology leader focused on improving the way people connect with information by organising the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Since Google was founded in 1998, they’ve grown to serve millions of people around the world. Google's innovations in web search and advertising have made it a top Internet destination.
Google is and always will be an engineering company who is ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users.
At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world.
Created in 2008 by the Fondation du Risque (FdR) and the Europlace Institute of Finance (EIF), the Institut Louis Bachelier (ILB) is a ground-breaking research network. After seven years of existence, it occupies a unique place, on a number of grounds :
- Unique in terms of the resources deployed: more than 350 researchers from major French centres of academic excellence participate in 41 research programmes with a total budget of 10 million euros ;
- Unique in terms of the research and educational themes it supports. Setting out from mathematical finance and risk analysis, which remain central to its activities, the Institut Louis Bachelier funds and promotes work around four overarching themes: banking and insurance, digital, demographics, and energy and climate ;
- Unique in terms of the bridges that this work creates between scientific disciplines, between academic institutions, and between academic institutions and the world of business.
Founded in 1993, Kx is the provider of kdb+, a time-series database for performance-critical environments with a built-in programming language, called q.
Its technology is widely adopted by financial institutions around the world, including Morgan Stanley, RBC, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, and IEX.
The company counts the top ten global investment banks among its customers, many of whom deploy kdb+ as their enterprise-wide market data server.
In recent years, the company has expanded into new sectors, including utilities, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, and academic research.
Kdb+ is ideally suited to these and other industries that rely heavily on vast data volumes and high-speed analytics.
The LABEX Economics and Decision Sciences (ECODEC) by bringing together three top-level partners - ENSAE-CREST, Ecole Polytechnique, and HEC - focus on the general theme of "Regulating the Economy at the Service of Society".
The Labex researchers study the economic and social impediments to innovations in the labor, financial and product markets, in order to help alleviate them and enhance welfare in our society. The research agenda of the LABEX ECODEC is articulated into five research areas, one centered on each of these markets and two transversal areas.
1. Secure Careers in a Global World
2. Financial Market Failures and Regulation
3. Decision-Making and Market Regulation
4. Evaluating the Impact of Public Policies and Firms' Decision
5. New Challenges for New Data
OneMarketData is a leading provider of software and data for the financial industry. Our flagship product, OneTick, is a comprehensive suite for time-series data management and real-time analytical event processing.
Proprietary traders, hedge funds, and investment banks can leverage the built-in capabilities of OneTick for quantitative research, transaction cost analysis, surveillance, and back-testing.
Built by Wall Street experts, the OneTick suite offers enterprise technology to address the most demanding requirements.